background

Friday, October 29, 2010

Pre-Ethiopia

Cooking cooking and more cooking.  A mess of pancakes, enough lunches to last and 7 suppers.  Getting it all ready!

I love having the chalkboard painted on my kitchen wall.  Makes for easy message making.

Got the kids meds all lined out, with notes attached to everything!        
Can I just say, I had the best caregivers EVER while we were gone.  My kids were never alone, never wanting attention or love and they got all their schoolwork done, which is a feat, in itself :)  No one missed a beat.  We didn't have a busy schedule planned, while we were gone, but there were still things like therapy and church that had to be attended too.  I was so at ease, even with lack of phone communication, with the children.  The Lord saw fit to allow everything to come together smoothly.  I was pleased to have some internet access and text messaging to get me through the "I miss my kids" moments :)  A humble THANK YOU to all who helped whether physically, spiritually or any other way!  My family thanks you, from the bottom of our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment