background

Monday, July 12, 2010

:/

I'm a bad bad bloggin' mama.

I simply haven't had any new info to post, so therefore, I haven't posted.

I NOW have something to post. We have our referral. We are thrilled. I received it during one of the worst weeks of my life. Monday ended horribly with things that I never thought I'd have to deal with....I'm dealing with it. Tuesday was full making statements to important people, crying, praying (yelling rather), Wednesday was met with my pastor and a trusted counselor to try and make sense out of this horrible issue. Wednesday, I left for California. My friend from Finland was home and she wanted to see me....I needed to get away...then again, maybe I didn't need to get away. I was a train wreck on the plane. That was a lot of time to remind myself of what a horrible person/wife/parent I am. Once I safely landed, I was greeted with my dear friend, her sweet husband, precious baby and wonderful mother. Nothing but smiles and understanding. My friend "briefed" everyone on my situation, so supper was nothing short of how to properly maim men who don't understand that no means no. Things were okay, tense, not sleeping much, but okay Thursday and then Friday...we got a video of our precious son and pictures to boot. My tears of heartache were transforming into yelps and tears of joy. Everyone in the room was an emotional basketcase (I, of course, drug them by their hair to see my sweet son.)

It is official...we have chosen...we have been chosen...we have wonderful people in our lives that have brought us one step closer (you know who you are and thank you again). I have a bit more peace. I'm reminded everyday that each delay, each moment there isn't enough money, with each snafu...it is all ordained by a Big God. He will bring us together in His time and His time only. He sends people from the farthest east and the farthest west to meet the needs of His chosen ones, according to His will. I have to rest in that. He won't call our family to do something if he hadn't already ordained how it would all play out.

Once I figure out how to find my picture of my cutie.....I'll be posting it :) Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment