background

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blurb

So one of my 101 things was to organize my pictures.  I have some pictures in a tub, which I will need to get books for (and time)...those can sit there for a bit because I have an OBSCENE amount of pictures on my computer and 3 (yes I said, 3) flashdrives :/

Through another blog that I frequent (http://bakersdozen.typepad.com) I read about a site called blurb.com  It is an online scrapbook that you can make into books.  It isn't that expensive to do and it would be nice to see our lives chronicled in books for the kids to look at.  Money is always an issue, but at least while I'm waiting on the money side to come through, I can certainly be placing my pics in the books.

Another thing I'm working on crossing off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment