background

Friday, May 18, 2012

This Photo will change your life:

As I turned on my computer, I saw that heading.  Curiosity got the best of me and I clicked on the heading that would "change my life"....this is what I got


This Photo Will Change Your Life: Micro-Piglet Hugs a Strawberry

REALLY?  I mean....a piglet, leaning up against a plastic strawberry is going to CHANGE MY LIFE?  I must say, it is cute, it is not, however, "life changing."  


If you want a "life changing" photo (or video, in this case)  Click below:






These are not just random pictures.  I've touched these people.  I have held their hands, wiped their childrens' noses.  My heart has broken for them and my prayers are constant.  If you would like to help, please go to http://www.hopearising.org and read the stories of these families.  Pray for God's guidance in how YOU can change YOUR life by helping OTHERS!


Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment