background

Saturday, August 14, 2010

A week of many blessings

Not only have we sold 13 wreaths and have 9 people coming to our coupon class (hoping for more), but we got our washing machine issue fixed...they sent us a check for the amount of our washer, so B went and bought me a new one and it is going to be delivered on Monday :)  Then, the insurance company FINALLY came through with the check for the repairs or our floor and it was enough to buy materials to fix the floor and enough for B's travel :)  Then, I got a phone call from my sister and she has all her childcare needs met for whenever she gets a date!  God is so good, all the time and all the time, God is good!

I publicly send a HUGE thank you to my mom for giving me this great fundraiser!  She is spending her time to design these wreaths and all for her grandson.  I love you, mom!
I must also give a shout out to the Better Business Bureau...when you've been out of a washer since July 6, they are the ones to file a complaint with :)  They had the issue resolved within 8 hrs.

It has been a glorious week of blessings, much needed rain and some trials.  Thank You, God for being my Provider!

No comments:

Post a Comment