background

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A God Thing

He cares even for the smallest details.

One thing that we needed to get done for our dossier are pictures. I've looked through hundreds and hundreds of pictures and all of them have B in a hat. We can't have pics with hats. Seriously. I can photoshop the wording on our shirts, but I can't photoshop his head out LOL

I ran into a friend at church, who has started a new photography business. I mentioned our need and he said that he would be happy to photograph our WHOLE family for FREE! Wow, that is a huge burden off our shoulders! We are hoping to get them done on Saturday.

I'm so thankful for he and his wife's generosity! I highly encourage anyone to use Firelight Studios! Wes and Laura are an amazing couple and they are on fire for God (and that sweet little boy). Thanks to you both! http://www.thefirelight.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment