background

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Got them all

Went to my mom's for a Feb/Mar birthday celebration and while we were there, I picked up the rest of my birth certificates and my marriage certificate. *Phew* that little part is over.

I sat last night and scoured the internet for grant programs and I got all my applications (well some) printed out and ready to fill out. I can't do much with them until my homestudy is done, so I'm going to gather what I can and send in my info, asap.

Even the small steps are one step closer to bringing our son home...where he will be safe, fed and happy.

I'll be speaking with the agency that we are going to go with and send that application in. That is going to be a huge relief. It is very stressful choosing the right place. There are so many options. I urge anyone that is considering any type of adoption to ask lots and lots of questions, talk to people (if at all possible) that have used a particular agency, check with the Better Business Bureau..do your homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment