background

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Reflecting

As I sit here, in my living room, looking out my window at this amazing day that the Lord has made.....I am thinking "what is my baby doing today?" Is he healthy, is he hungry, is he playing...who is loving on him at this moment? Does he know that his forever family is constantly thinking of him and praying for him?

I hear my children laughing and I know that there is a little voice that is missing and I can't seem to get it out of my mind. Soon....soon....I will be seeing my beautiful rainbow family running through the yard playing with friends or other family. Making my life even more chaotic than it already is and loving every moment.

Will my quiver be full, in my finite mind after this little one joins our family? Who knows. I'm ready, I'm willing and my arms will always be open to whomever God decides to place with us. As tired as I get and as frustrated as I get...........this is my mission field. This is my joy and going/doing/mending/cooking/cleaning/errands... I love it. Some women are called to be great corporate giants. I'm a giant, alright...when I snap, they move :) This is my purpose. Being a wife and a mother to many. This is what my God has called me to do. Praise be to him.

Prayers: continued and constant for our little man. For our 2007 taxes to come (quickly). A safe trip for us and for the social worker on Saturday (that is our first meeting). And, of course, money............

No comments:

Post a Comment