background

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fundraisers

M & M's - Eat these goodies and then replace the goodies with your coins. I believe it holds around $20 in quarters. if you'd like a tube of M&M's, please email me and let me know. I'll be happy to drop them off at your house!

147 Million Orphans Gear - go to http://147millionorphans.com and search through all their great products. When you decide what you want, send me an email and a check. I will send it off, for you and $10 goes directly to our cause. In addition to helping us out, 1/2 the money goes towards feeding the children of the Amazima in Uganda! How cool is that. With one purchase, you can help save a child and feed a child. Remember that I need to place the order in order to receive the $10.

Yard Sale - if you have any "stuff" that you'd like to be rid of....send it my way! We are going to either participate in the city wide yard sale on May 1, in Murray OR we will be having a yard sale at our house. All money goes towards bringing our son home.

For Sale - 1993 Ford F350 Crew Cab; Ellyptical Machine (rarely used); Ab Lounge XL (never used); Punching Bag

If you are interested in any of these items, please email me at bart.brandi@mchsi.com.

If any checks are written, please write them to Starfish Orphan Ministry and remember to NOT put our names on the check, just add a note stating that you want it to go into our account. All donations are tax deductible. All money in the Starfish account will be matched, dollar for dollar by Lifesong.

No comments:

Post a Comment