background

Friday, April 2, 2010

Thank you all

For the prayers and words of encouragement. I've gotten random emails, phone calls and face to face visits from some beautiful people.

Please know, that in all things, it isn't B or me that is doing this, we are simply being obedient to the call that God has made for us. We are doing the legwork (and paperwork) and He is orchestrating this beautiful gift.

We are blessed with the 7 children that we have raised. We love each and every one of them and we are beyond thrilled that God is preparing our son for his forever home. I'm blessed. God is good. He is in control, even when I'm searching for paperwork or feeling frazzled (today is one of those days). His hands are all over this and I'm thrilled to be able to share our story and through God, have them answer his call to take care of the orphans of the world.

There are 147 million orphans and soon, that number will be reduced by 1! Praise Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment