background

Friday, April 30, 2010

Well

I realized that I haven't posted much, lately.........not much to post.

I've had to resend my financial for the 4th (hopefully final) time, I'm waiting on my passports because I have to send in a color copy of each.

My homestudy agency had to resend my neglect forms to Frankfort....in the rush to get her precious baby, my worker forgot :) *side note* H H is safe at home with her brother and parents. Praise be to God.

It is slow and frustrating at times. I've come to the conclusion that I will be making 2 trips. Short of a miracle (we aren't ruling that out), B and I will make the first trip (court) together and then I'll be going back in 6 wks. to pick up little man. On one hand, what an honor and privilege it will be to see that beautiful country twice. I get to "get the feel of it" first trip and then enjoy the second trip. The sad part, is that I get to meet, love on and adore my baby and then I have to give him back. Heart wrenching. It'll be okay. I'll be okay. It'll be okay :)

Still working on grants, but I can't get my grant stuff finished because I don't have a copy of my homestudy. That is kind of crucial. Fundraising has gone, okay, but it will be much better when I get my matching grant :)

God is good, He is faithful. He loves Jude more than I do and He has His hand of protection over him. Thank you, Lord for your constant provisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment