background

Monday, April 12, 2010

Yippee!

My dossier was lovingly handed to my sister, who hand delivered it to our agency! Dossier is DONE DONE DONE!

We applied for our passports and apparently, just in time to get the lower fee...it goes up on Friday!

We got *great* news on Saturday from my sis...my boys gonna have a close friend in the family :) :) Yeehaw!

I may not be able to save the world, but I can certainly change the lives of one God blesses me with.

If you have * any* questions on adoption (international, domestic or foster care) PLEASE email me and ask me anything. If I can't help, sis can and if she can't help, we'll find someone who can. Adoption isn't for everyone, I realize that, but you can still sponsor a child to give them a better life. Please prayerfully consider how you might help one of God's children.

No comments:

Post a Comment