background

Sunday, April 25, 2010

So Much..

My heart still aches for Kenzie, girl! She is doing well, she is so brave and I'm so proud of how well she has handled all this blech that has been bestowed on her. Her parents, Casey * Steve and the boys..........what an inspiration of devotion and love. They are all in my prayers. Her current prayer needs are for her UTI, she is being fitted for her wheelchair, her depression. My heart goes out to this family and I'm asking all those who stumble onto this blog to please lift them up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for little man...he and I are still waiting. I'm excited for the addition of my new nephew, soon (hopefully) he will be home. It will be such a joy to know that he will be at his forever home. I will, however, be still waiting and wanting to make that trek to pick up Jude. It will happen, in God's time. I have to keep telling myself that. Nothing that has happened, over the last week, is a surprise to God. It is just another refining process for me and my husband. I won't lie and say that we are tired of being refined, but this can't be pushed, it can't be controlled (by me) it is all happening on His time table, not mine. Jude is there, he will be protected, I hope that he knows that his mommy and daddy are praying for him and we want him and he is *so* loved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current prayers: safe travel to N-ville for our fingerprinting, our passports to come in, we are lacking about $700 to make the $8000 for the referral, our homestudy to be finished and mailed to us and the other agencies ASAP, for our child abuse check to come back quickly and for it to soar on the wings of eagles to Ethiopia.

No comments:

Post a Comment