background

Saturday, September 24, 2011

.....Busted....

So, I was busted, today....completely and totally.  My sisters are busy people.  K has had many many ups and downs; works like a fiend; protects like a superhero; lives for her family.  T has 6 kids, all in something; homeschools; has a husband who travels; dedicated to her church; dedicated to her famiy....and yet.....


THEY STILL LOOK AT FACEBOOK AND BUST MY CHOPS.


I so rarely get on fb anymore and the one time I do, they are there to read it LOL.  So, they now know that I have made fun of them, on my blog.....LOL...funny.


I'm gearing up for another day.  Waiting on a friend to come and strip the insulation out from under my house...what a crappy crappy job to do, but how blessed that he can help us and we can help him.


Kids are doing their chores, I'm finishing up the clothes transfer from spring to fall/winter and my pile to give away has grown by leaps and bounds.  We donate to Angel's Attic.  It is a great organization, where we also buy lots of clothes for VERY LITTLE money.  All the money that is made goes to the Angel's Clinic.  It is a free health clinic that is run by volunteers.  Most of the doctors in town donate their time and resources to help those who can't afford health insurance.  Great people giving back to those in need.  I love love love things like this.  We are all one bad decision away from poverty, destitution, homelessness, etc.  


Help those who need help.  You never know when you are going to be on the receiving end.  We were there, not too long ago and we are so thankful for those who helped us out of no obligation.  We are honored to be able to help others, today.  


Love goes out to K and T............for loving me when I'm completely unlovable and for letting me make fun of them (even though it IS true).

No comments:

Post a Comment