background

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Worship

I can honestly say that I woke up to a Shania Twain song...the one that plays at work over and over and over and over again.........hate that song.


On a better note, service was centered around the events of 9/11 and it was a moving time.  I am proud to be an American and I thank, from the bottom of my heart those who serve our country so my family can sleep at night, safely.  Also, the families of those who serve.  That part never really affected me until I met a friend who was the wife of a soldier.  I saw, firsthand, the sacrifices that she and her children made while her husband was serving our country.  Kids, today, need to learn to say THANK YOU to those they see, out in public, who have on a hat/shirt/sign on their vehicle, any symbolism that they fought for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment