background

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Do you ever wonder

What it means when you see a package, at the grocery, labeled "feeds and entire family".....read on down and you see that the entire family is a family of 4.  A mom, a dad, a boy, a girl.  That's it....

Pause, Boo is attempting to rap...........pray for me :/

Okay, that is over....I do believe, since he "bought" a medium sized bejeweled dollar sign and has been wearing it on a chain, he now things he is a thug.  I'm not sure if he realizes that he is EXTREMELY white in his rapping, his dancing, etc.  He even has a tat on the back of his neck LOL.....quite funny.  He went on a three day spurt of wearing all black.  Wow, he is the cutest 10 yr old in the WORLD!

Back to my grocery moment.....as I'm strolling through the store, with my list in hand and my child o the moment (Gigi) I see a box with the label, above.  I get excited and pick it up because it happens to go with my menu, for the rest of the month.  Then I realize what it said and ended up spending way more than I intended too...

I really have no idea what this post is even about.  I don't remember...I've ended my fast, drank 2 cokes and my rapper won't stop rapping, therefore I can't think straight.  When I get it my thoughts together, I'll repost my moment (if I remember).

BTW, this is a Christmas rap.....it is going to be a LONG LONG LONG wait for the Christmas program if I have to hear this rap over and over and over from my white black boy LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment